To alleviate the burden of poverty and lack of available, accessible resources in developing nations through sustainable development that brings lasting improvement in the quality of life.
- To foster self-sufficiency by providing income-generating projects and vocational training
- To connect individuals with resources in and around communities
- To promote education through micro-grants, scholarships, and the establishment of resource facilities
- To promote cross-cultural understanding through involved relationships between stateside groups and program participants
- To provide the necessary resources that meet basic human need through individualized projects
To mobilize communities and unify available resources through lasting collaborations, creating a supportive environment to fulfill our mission.
Board of Directors
Ginger Dail Hatcher
David Rwamwaro, East Africa Area Director
Linda Damali, Uganda Country Director